Monday, June 2, 2014

Reflection Blog

    Our 20% project has ended and I can say it was a good experience doing this project. Leanna was my partner for this project and I like that she was my partner because she worked really hard and didn't let me do all the work. Honestly, our project was a failure but not a complete failure. We learn many things this year that had to do with our project. When we were doing our project on Animal Abuse we learn how that animals get dramatized because of the abuse and they get scared of people. That was just an example. We also learn that we can't be procrastinating on projects and if we do were just going to fail. I wish Leanna and I could go back to the first day of our project and think of a great topic to do it on. Our presentation was just a power point on how we failed and how we expect our classmates not to fail. We told them that they need to be prepared from the first day. I think our power point was really good and it was well done and the way we talk to the class without looking at the screen was great. It's not good that we failed but Leanna and I learned from it and we won't procrastinate again. We both did all of our blogs and we kept up with it but we never did what we said what we wanted to do. I honestly like that we did this project because we learned a few things and it was just a good experience. I will learn from this and try my best never to fail a project again. I won't be doing every project last minute, I will start it from the first day. I learn from my failures and mistakes and change them into postive things so I can succeed. 





No comments:

Post a Comment